By joining our band of superheros you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- You are making a commitment to NOCO100.org to make an annual donation of $400 ($100 at each of four meetings per year), which will be given directly to a local charity or one of its valuable programs that serves the Northern Colorado communities.
- You agree to fulfill your donation commitment even if you did not vote for the charity selected by majority vote.
- You agree that if you are unable to attend a quarterly meeting, you will promptly email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell the team how you intend to get your check to the meeting ahead of time.
- You agree that if you cannot attend a meeting, you will ensure your check is given to a fellow member (“buddy”) before the meeting starts. There is no proxy voting permitted, but members who cannot attend must ensure that their blank check (enclosed in a sealed envelope) reaches their “buddy” or the meeting organizers before the meeting starts. Members who do not provide a check are no longer in good standing and cannot vote at future meetings.
- Donations made directly to the recipient charity and online donations do not count toward your commitment. Only checks handed in to NOCO100.org at our quarterly meetings count.
- You consent to having your contact information (including name, email address, and phone number) stored in the NOCO100.org database. You understand that this information will not be sold, given, or otherwise shared with a third party without your express consent unless required by law.
- Meetings may be photographed or videotaped and the photos and video may be used on this website and other media to promote NOCO100.org, it’s sponsors, and/or the selected charitable organizations. You understand that your likeness may be included in these photos or videos.
4025 Automation Way